Safes To Purchase
Safe and secure purchase
CasesMe.com is concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure.
The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed without incident. While the possibility of being defrauded by a third-party cheater is minimal, there are some risks. CasesMe.com has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your online shopping experience is safe and secure.
Secure Transaction Guidelines
Tip 1: Protect your passwords.
1. If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
2. Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
3. When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password. If you need assistance with this, visit our Changing Your Password page in your Account Section.
4. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Tip 2: Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
1. CasesMe.com will never call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their CasesMe.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on CasesMe.com, registering for CasesMe.com Payments, contacting CasesMe.com directly, or when making updates to Your Account . If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.casesme.com and then to your account.
2. If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to casesinthebox.com for investigation.
3. If you receive a suspected spoofed CasesMe.com e-mail, or discover a fake CasesMe.com Web site, please report the incident to CasesMe.com.